Presented to the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology and the American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergy at the Combined Otolaryngologic Society Meetings, Palm Beach, Florida May 12, 1998 and as a portion of a Doctoral Thesis presentation at Uppsala University, Sweden.
Evidence of mast cell activity in the middle ears of children with otitis media with effusion†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1999 The Triological Society
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 471–477, March 1999
How to Cite
Hurst, D. S., Amin, K., Sevéus, L. and Venge, P. (1999), Evidence of mast cell activity in the middle ears of children with otitis media with effusion. The Laryngoscope, 109: 471–477. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199903000-00024
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!