Presented in part at the 19th Meeting of the Barany Society, Sydney, Australia, August 12, 1996.
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1999 The Triological Society
Volume 109, Issue 4, pages 584–590, April 1999
How to Cite
Cohen, H. S. and Jerabek, J. (1999), Efficacy of Treatments for Posterior Canal Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. The Laryngoscope, 109: 584–590. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199904000-00012
Supported by the Clayton Foundation for Research and NIH grant DC02412 (H.S.C.) and by Czech Grant Agency grant 309/95/0326 (J.J.).
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!