Completed at the Department of Otolaryngology, School of Medicine, University of California, Davis.
Chronology of labyrinthitis ossificans induced by streptococcus pneumoniae meningitis†
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1999 The Triological Society
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 931–935, June 1999
How to Cite
Nabili, V., Brodie, H. A., Neverov, N. I. and Tinling, S. P. (1999), Chronology of labyrinthitis ossificans induced by streptococcus pneumoniae meningitis. The Laryngoscope, 109: 931–935. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199906000-00017
Presented at the 22nd Association for Research in Otolaryngology Midwinter Meeting, St. Petersburg Beach, Florida, February 14, 1999.
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
- Department of Otolaryngology and the Morton Levitt Research Award, University of California, Davis, School of Medicine.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!