Presented as a Candidate's Thesis to the American Laryngo-logical, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Corticosteroid Pharmacokinetics in the Inner Ear Fluids: An Animal Study Followed by Clinical Application
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1999 The Triological Society
Supplement: Corticosteroid Pharmacokinetics in the Inner Ear Fluids: An Animal Study Followed by Clinical Application
Volume 109, Issue Supplement S91, pages 1–17, July 1999
How to Cite
Parnes, L. S., Sun, A.-H. and Freeman, D. J. (1999), Corticosteroid Pharmacokinetics in the Inner Ear Fluids: An Animal Study Followed by Clinical Application. The Laryngoscope, 109: 1–17. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199907001-00001
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Physician Services Incorporated Foundation of Ontario, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!