Progressive Cochleovestibular Impairment Caused by a Point Mutation in the COCH Gene at DFNA9
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1999 The Triological Society
Volume 109, Issue 9, pages 1525–1530, September 1999
How to Cite
Bom, S. J.H., Kemperman, M. H., De Kok, Y. J.M., Huygen, P. L.M., Verhagen, W. I.M., Cremers, F. P.M. and Cremers, C. W.R.J. (1999), Progressive Cochleovestibular Impairment Caused by a Point Mutation in the COCH Gene at DFNA9. The Laryngoscope, 109: 1525–1530. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199909000-00031
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!