Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., Palm Desert, California, April 28, 1999.
Head and Neck Cancer in CNonsmokers: A Distinct Clinical and Molecular Entity†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1999 The Triological Society
Volume 109, Issue 10, pages 1544–1551, October 1999
How to Cite
Koch, W. M., Lango, M., Sewell, D., Zahurak, M. and Sidransky, D. (1999), Head and Neck Cancer in CNonsmokers: A Distinct Clinical and Molecular Entity. The Laryngoscope, 109: 1544–1551. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199910000-00002
Presented as a Candidate's Thesis to the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Supported by NIH/NIDR grant 1 RO1 DE012588-01.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!