Supported in part by research grants T32 DC00022 (MT), RO1 DC01368 (AS), and RO1 DC00114 (OWH), from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, National Institutes of Health. Magnetic resonance microscopy was performed at the Center for In Vivo Microscopy, an NCRR National Resource (grant No. 1P41RR05959).
Cochlear Fluid Space Dimensions for Six Species Derived From Reconstructions of Three-Dimensional Magnetic Resonance Images†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1999 The Triological Society
Volume 109, Issue 10, pages 1661–1668, October 1999
How to Cite
Thorne, M., Salt, A. N., DeMott, J. E., Henson, M. M., Henson, O. W. and Gewalt, S. L. (1999), Cochlear Fluid Space Dimensions for Six Species Derived From Reconstructions of Three-Dimensional Magnetic Resonance Images. The Laryngoscope, 109: 1661–1668. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199910000-00021
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!