Presented in part as a poster at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Foundation, Inc., San Antonio, Texas, September 13-16, 1998. The published abstract appears in the August 1998 Special Issue of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery on page P100.
Noninvasive Imaging of Human Oral Mucosa in Vivo by Confocal Reflectance Microscopy †
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1999 The Triological Society
Volume 109, Issue 10, pages 1709–1717, October 1999
How to Cite
White, W. M., Rajadhyaksha, M., González, S., Fabian, R. L. and Anderson, R. R. (1999), Noninvasive Imaging of Human Oral Mucosa in Vivo by Confocal Reflectance Microscopy . The Laryngoscope, 109: 1709–1717. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199910000-00029
This work was funded in part by a grant from the Department of Energy (grant No. DE-FG02-91ER61229) and a Whitaker Foundation grant to Milind Rajadhyaksha. Further instrument and human studies were supported by Lucid, Inc. (Henrietta, NY).
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!