Presented as a Candidate's Thesis to the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc. Recipient of the Fowler Award.
A Transgenic Insertional Inner Ear Mutation on Mouse Chromosome 1†
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2000 The Triological Society
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 489–496, April 2000
How to Cite
Friedman, R. A., Adir, Y., Crenshaw, E. B., Ryan, A. F. and Rosenfeld, M. G. (2000), A Transgenic Insertional Inner Ear Mutation on Mouse Chromosome 1. The Laryngoscope, 110: 489–496. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200004000-00001
Supported by the American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery Foundation, the Deafness Research Foundation, the NIH/NIDCD grants DC00019, DC00139, and DC00028, HHMI and the Veterans Administration Research Service.
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!