Presented as a Candidate's Thesis to the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
An Objective Method of Analyzing Cochlear Versus Noncochlear Patterns of Distortion-Product Otoacoustic Emissions in Patients With Acoustic Neuromas †
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2000 The Triological Society
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 553–562, April 2000
How to Cite
Telischi, F. (2000), An Objective Method of Analyzing Cochlear Versus Noncochlear Patterns of Distortion-Product Otoacoustic Emissions in Patients With Acoustic Neuromas . The Laryngoscope, 110: 553–562. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200004000-00007
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!