Presented as a Candidate's Thesis to the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Effects of Thermal Conducting Media on the Skin Surface During Laser Irradiation †
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2000 The Triological Society
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 575–584, April 2000
How to Cite
Ries, W. R., Speyer, M. T. and Reinisch, L. (2000), Effects of Thermal Conducting Media on the Skin Surface During Laser Irradiation . The Laryngoscope, 110: 575–584. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200004000-00009
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!