Effect of High Laryngeal Mask Airway Intracuff Pressure on the Laryngopharyngeal Mucosa of Dogs
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2000 The Triological Society
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 645–650, April 2000
How to Cite
Martins, R. H. G., Braz, J. R. C., Defaveri, J., Gregório, E. A. and Abud, T. M. V. (2000), Effect of High Laryngeal Mask Airway Intracuff Pressure on the Laryngopharyngeal Mucosa of Dogs. The Laryngoscope, 110: 645–650. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200004000-00020
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!