Presented at the Twentieth Annual Midwinter Research Meeting of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology, St. Petersburg, Florida, February 2–6, 1997.
Identification of MUC5B Mucin Gene in Human Middle Ear With Chronic Otitis Media†
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2000 The Triological Society
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 668–673, April 2000
How to Cite
Kawano, H., Paparella, M. M., Ho, S. B., Schachern, P. A., Morizono, N., Le, C. T. and Lin, J. (2000), Identification of MUC5B Mucin Gene in Human Middle Ear With Chronic Otitis Media. The Laryngoscope, 110: 668–673. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200004000-00024
Supported in part by Multiple District (5M) Lion's Hearing Foundation, the International Hearing Foundation, and National Institutes of Health Grant No. 5P50 DC03093 from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders.
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!