Presented at the Meeting of the Southern Section of the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., New Orleans, Louisiana, January 17, 1998.
In Vivo Interaction of Cis-platinum and Fosfomycin on Squamous Cell Carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2000 The Triological Society
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1222–1224, 2000
How to Cite
Tandy, J. R., Tandy, R. D., Farris, P. and Truelson, J. M. (2000), In Vivo Interaction of Cis-platinum and Fosfomycin on Squamous Cell Carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 110: 1222–1224. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200007000-00029
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2000
- 1Principles of chemotherapy and immunotherapy for head neck cancer. In: Paparella MM, Shumrick DA, Gluckman JL, Meyerhoff WL, eds. Otolaryngology. Philadelphia: WB Saunders, 1991., .
- 7Reduction of Dibekacin-induced nephrotoxicity. Presented at the 13th International Congress of Chemotherapy, Vienna, Austria, August 28-September 3, 1983., , , , .
- 8Protective effect of fosfomycin on the experimental nephrotoxicity induced by Dibekacin. J Pharm Dyn 1982; 5:659–669., , , .
- 9The effects of increasing doses of fosfomycin, gentamicin, and their association on the rat kidney. Drugs Exp Clin Res 1980; 6:317–324., , , , , .
- 10Protective effect of fosfomycin on the nephrotoxicity of amikacin. Presented at the 13th International Congress of Chemotherapy, Vienna, Austria, August 28-September 3, 1983..
- 11A study on reduced gentamicin nephrotoxicity and increased antibacterial action by a gentamicin-fosfomycin association in vitro and in vivo. Drugs Exp Clin Res 1983; 9:537–543., , , .