Presented at the Meeting of the Eastern Section of the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, January 30, 2000.
Genome-Wide Screening for Radiation Response Factors in Head and Neck Cancer†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2000 The Triological Society
Volume 110, Issue 8, pages 1251–1256, August 2000
How to Cite
Singh, B., Kim, S.-H., Carew, J. F., Yu, I., Shaha, A. R., Wolden, S., Boyle, J., Shah, J. P. and Rao, P. H. (2000), Genome-Wide Screening for Radiation Response Factors in Head and Neck Cancer. The Laryngoscope, 110: 1251–1256. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200008000-00005
Supported in part by grants TA32 CA 09685 (b.s.) from the United States Public Health Service and the Young Investigator Award (b.s.) from the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2000
This article has been cited by:
- 1Predicting Recurrence After Radiotherapy in Head and Neck Cancer, Seminars in Radiation Oncology, 2012, 22, 2, 108,
- 2Proteomics for identifying mechanisms and biomarkers of drug resistance in cancer, Journal of Proteomics, 2011, 74, 12, 2642, , ,
- 3Genetic profile of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: clinical implications, The Journal of Laryngology & Otology, 2009, 123, 03, 266, , , , ,
- 5Molecular signatures associated with clinical outcome in patients with high-risk head-and-neck squamous cell carcinoma treated by surgery and radiation, International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics, 2006, 64, 3, 670, , , , , , , ,