Giant Ethmoid Osteoma With Orbital Extension, a Nasoendoscopic Approach Using an Intranasal Drill
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2001 The Triological Society
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 430–432, March 2001
How to Cite
Huang, H.-M., Liu, C.-M., Lin, K.-N. and Chen, H.-T. (2001), Giant Ethmoid Osteoma With Orbital Extension, a Nasoendoscopic Approach Using an Intranasal Drill. The Laryngoscope, 111: 430–432. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200103000-00010
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!