Cochlear Implantation in Healthy and Otitis-Prone Children: A Prospective Study
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2001 The Triological Society
Volume 111, Issue 9, pages 1614–1618, September 2001
How to Cite
Luntz, M., Teszler, C. B., Shpak, T., Feiglin, H. and Farah-Sima'an, A. (2001), Cochlear Implantation in Healthy and Otitis-Prone Children: A Prospective Study. The Laryngoscope, 111: 1614–1618. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200109000-00023
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!