C.D. and R.K. are Research Associate and Senior Research Associate, respectively, with the “Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique” (FNRS, Belgium).
Detection of Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF) in Human Cholesteatomas and Functional Implications of Correlations to Recurrence Status and to Expression of Matrix Metalloproteinases-3/9, Retinoic Acid Receptor-β, and Anti-apoptotic Galectin-3†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2001 The Triological Society
Volume 111, Issue 9, pages 1656–1662, September 2001
How to Cite
Choufani, G., Ghanooni, R., Decaestecker, C., Delbrouck, K., Simon, P., Schüring, M.-P., Zick, Y., Hassid, S., Gabius, H.-J. and Kiss, R. (2001), Detection of Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF) in Human Cholesteatomas and Functional Implications of Correlations to Recurrence Status and to Expression of Matrix Metalloproteinases-3/9, Retinoic Acid Receptor-β, and Anti-apoptotic Galectin-3. The Laryngoscope, 111: 1656–1662. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200109000-00031
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!