Supported in part by NIH grant DC 00301 and by Schering-Plough Corporation and Eli Lilly Corporation.
Aminoglycoside Ototoxicity: A Human Temporal Bone Study†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2001 The Triological Society
Volume 111, Issue 10, pages 1797–1805, October 2001
How to Cite
Hinojosa, R., Nelson, E. G., Lerner, S. A., Redleaf, M. I. and Schramm, D. R. (2001), Aminoglycoside Ototoxicity: A Human Temporal Bone Study. The Laryngoscope, 111: 1797–1805. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200110000-00025
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!