The author received the 2001 Fowler Award for this work.
Candidate's Thesis: Direct Evidence of Bacterial Biofilms in Otitis Media†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2001 The Triological Society
Volume 111, Issue 12, pages 2083–2094, December 2001
How to Cite
Post, J. C. (2001), Candidate's Thesis: Direct Evidence of Bacterial Biofilms in Otitis Media. The Laryngoscope, 111: 2083–2094. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200112000-00001
Supported by grants DC02148 and DC04173 from the National Institute for Deafness and Other Communicative Disorders, National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!