Presented as a poster presentation at the Southern Section Meeting of The Triological Society, Marco Island, FL, January 12, 2001.
Intratympanic Steroid Injections for Intractable Ménière's Disease†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2001 The Triological Society
Volume 111, Issue 12, pages 2100–2104, December 2001
How to Cite
Barrs, D. M., Keyser, J. S., Stallworth, C. and McElveen, J. T. (2001), Intratympanic Steroid Injections for Intractable Ménière's Disease. The Laryngoscope, 111: 2100–2104. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200112000-00003
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!