Presented at American Academy of Otolaryngology Research Forum, Denver, CO, September 10, 2001.
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2002 The Triological Society
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 298–303, February 2002
How to Cite
Gross, N. D., Kempton, J. B. and Trune, D. R. (2002), Spironolactone Blocks Glucocorticoid-Mediated Hearing Preservation in Autoimmune Mice. The Laryngoscope, 112: 298–303. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200202000-00018
Research supported by NIH-NIDCD R01 DC03573, NIH-NIDCD R21 DC03955, and VA RR&D National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research RCTR 597-0160, Portland.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!