Supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft in the context of the work of the Collaborative Research Center SFB 419 at the University of Cologne.
Impact of Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery on Symptoms and Quality of Life in Chronic Rhinosinusitis†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2002 The Triological Society
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 310–315, February 2002
How to Cite
Damm, M., Quante, G., Jungehuelsing, M. and Stennert, E. (2002), Impact of Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery on Symptoms and Quality of Life in Chronic Rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 112: 310–315. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200202000-00020
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!