Magnetic Resonance Determination of Tumor Thickness as Predictive Factor of Cervical Metastasis in Oral Tongue Carcinoma
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2002 The Triological Society
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 457–461, March 2002
How to Cite
Iwai, H., Kyomoto, R., Ha-Kawa, S. K., Lee, S. and Yamashita, T. (2002), Magnetic Resonance Determination of Tumor Thickness as Predictive Factor of Cervical Metastasis in Oral Tongue Carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 112: 457–461. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200203000-00010
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!