Supported by a Veterans Affairs Merit grant and a Research Enhancement Award program grant (e.s.s.) and by a grant from the senate of the University of California Los Angeles (m.b.w.).
Cyclin D1 Amplification and p16(MTS1/CDK4I) Deletion Correlate With Poor Prognosis in Head and Neck Tumors†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2002 The Triological Society
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 472–481, March 2002
How to Cite
Namazie, A., Alavi, S., Olopade, O. I., Pauletti, G., Aghamohammadi, N., Aghamohammadi, M., Gornbein, J. A., Calcaterra, T. C., Slamon, D. J., Wang, M. B. and Srivatsan, E. S. (2002), Cyclin D1 Amplification and p16(MTS1/CDK4I) Deletion Correlate With Poor Prognosis in Head and Neck Tumors. The Laryngoscope, 112: 472–481. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200203000-00013
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!