Middle Turbinate Lateralization: A Simple Treatment for Rhinologic Headache
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2002 The Triological Society
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 870–872, May 2002
How to Cite
Kunachak, S. (2002), Middle Turbinate Lateralization: A Simple Treatment for Rhinologic Headache. The Laryngoscope, 112: 870–872. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200205000-00017
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!