Presented at the Meeting of the Middle Section of the Triological Society, Oklahoma City, OK, January 19, 2002.
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2002 The Triological Society
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 1555–1561, September 2002
How to Cite
Lasak, J. M., Welling, D. B., Akhmametyeva, E. M., Salloum, M. and Chang, L.-S. (2002), Retinoblastoma–Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Pathway Deregulation in Vestibular Schwannomas. The Laryngoscope, 112: 1555–1561. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200209000-00004
Supported by the American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery Foundation Research Grant (j.m.l.), NIHDCD grant K08DC00114 (d.b.w.), the American Cancer Society (grant GMC-89165) (l-s.c.), and The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center (grant CA16058).
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!