Presented at the Combined Spring Meeting of the Triological Society, Palm Desert, CA, May 15, 2002.
Laryngeal Mask Anesthesia With Intraoperative Laryngoscopy for Identification of the Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve During Thyroidectomy†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2002 The Triological Society
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 1594–1597, September 2002
How to Cite
Scheuller, M. C. and Ellison, D. (2002), Laryngeal Mask Anesthesia With Intraoperative Laryngoscopy for Identification of the Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve During Thyroidectomy. The Laryngoscope, 112: 1594–1597. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200209000-00011
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!