Presented at the Fourth Extraordinary International Symposium on Recent Advances in Otitis Media, Sendai, Miyagi, Japan, April 16–20, 2001.
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2002 The Triological Society
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 1647–1652, September 2002
How to Cite
Orita, Y., Sando, I., Hirsch, B. E., Miura, M., Hasebe, S. and Balaban, C. D. (2002), Postnatal Development of the Eustachian Tube Glands. The Laryngoscope, 112: 1647–1652. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200209000-00022
Supported by Research Grant R01DC00123-24, National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!