Supported in part by a grant from the National Institutes of Health (DC 01260) and by Fundação Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES; Brazil).
Cytokine Profiles in a Rat Model of Otitis Media With Effusion Caused by Eustachian Tube Obstruction With and Without Streptococcus pneumoniae Infection†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2002 The Triological Society
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 1657–1662, September 2002
How to Cite
Hebda, P. A., Piltcher, O. B., Swarts, J. D., Alper, C. M., Zeevi, A. and Doyle, W. J. (2002), Cytokine Profiles in a Rat Model of Otitis Media With Effusion Caused by Eustachian Tube Obstruction With and Without Streptococcus pneumoniae Infection. The Laryngoscope, 112: 1657–1662. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200209000-00024
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!