The Influence of Radiotherapy on the Lifetime of Silicone Rubber Voice Prostheses in Laryngectomized Patients
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2002 The Triological Society
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 1680–1683, September 2002
How to Cite
Elving, G. J., van Weissenbruch, R., Busscher, H. J., van der Mei, H. C. and Albers, F. W. J. (2002), The Influence of Radiotherapy on the Lifetime of Silicone Rubber Voice Prostheses in Laryngectomized Patients. The Laryngoscope, 112: 1680–1683. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200209000-00028
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!