Implication of 18F-Fluoro-2-Deoxy-D-Glucose Positron Emission Tomography on Management of Carcinoma of Unknown Primary in the Head and Neck: A Danish Cohort Study
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2002 The Triological Society
Volume 112, Issue 11, pages 2009–2014, November 2002
How to Cite
Johansen, J., Eigtved, A., Buchwald, C., Theilgaard, S. A. and Hansen, H. S. (2002), Implication of 18F-Fluoro-2-Deoxy-D-Glucose Positron Emission Tomography on Management of Carcinoma of Unknown Primary in the Head and Neck: A Danish Cohort Study. The Laryngoscope, 112: 2009–2014. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200211000-00018
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!