Supported by the Medical Research Council of Canada and the McGill University Head and Neck Research Fund.
Inflammation and Remodeling of the Sinus Mucosa in Children and Adults With Chronic Sinusitis†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 410–414, March 2003
How to Cite
Sobol, S. E., Fukakusa, M., Christodoulopoulos, P., Manoukian, J. J., Schloss, M. D., Frenkiel, S. and Hamid, Q. (2003), Inflammation and Remodeling of the Sinus Mucosa in Children and Adults With Chronic Sinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 113: 410–414. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200303000-00004
Presented at the Eastern Section Meeting of the Triological Society, Philadelphia, PA, January 27, 2002.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!