Presented at the Western Section Meeting of the Triological Society, Carlsbad, CA, January 7, 2001.
Branching of Spiral Ganglion Neurites Is Induced by Focal Application of Fibroblast Growth Factor-1†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 791–796, May 2003
How to Cite
Aletsee, C., Brors, D., Mlynski, R., Ryan, A. F. and Dazert, S. (2003), Branching of Spiral Ganglion Neurites Is Induced by Focal Application of Fibroblast Growth Factor-1. The Laryngoscope, 113: 791–796. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200305000-00005
Funding provided by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft grant Al 526/11, NIH/NIDCD grant DC00139, the Research Service of the Veterans Administration, and NOHR (National Organization of Hearing Research).
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!