Supported by the Green Lane Research and Education Trust Fund, the New Zealand Lotteries Commission, the Garnett Passe and Rodney Williams Memorial Foundation, and the Tammy Lattner Memorial Fund.
Studies in the Quality of Life of Head and Neck Cancer Patients: Results of a Two-Year Longitudinal Study and a Comparative Cross-Sectional Cross-Cultural Survey†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 1091–1103, July 2003
How to Cite
Morton, R. P. (2003), Studies in the Quality of Life of Head and Neck Cancer Patients: Results of a Two-Year Longitudinal Study and a Comparative Cross-Sectional Cross-Cultural Survey. The Laryngoscope, 113: 1091–1103. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200307000-00001
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!