Intravenous Anesthesia Provides Optimal Surgical Conditions During Microscopic and Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 8, pages 1369–1373, August 2003
How to Cite
Eberhart, L. H. J., Folz, B. J., Wulf, H. and Geldner, G. (2003), Intravenous Anesthesia Provides Optimal Surgical Conditions During Microscopic and Endoscopic Sinus Surgery. The Laryngoscope, 113: 1369–1373. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200308000-00019
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!