This study was supported by the National Institute of Health (2 R44 DC 04344-02), the Fullbright Commission, and the University of Miami Ear Institute.
Role of Mannitol in Reducing Postischemic Changes in Distortion-Product Otoacoustic Emissions (DPOAEs): A Rabbit Model†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 1615–1622, September 2003
How to Cite
Morawski, K., Telischi, F. F., Merchant, F., Abiy, L. W., Lisowska, G. and Namyslowski, G. (2003), Role of Mannitol in Reducing Postischemic Changes in Distortion-Product Otoacoustic Emissions (DPOAEs): A Rabbit Model. The Laryngoscope, 113: 1615–1622. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200309000-00039
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!