Long-term effect of adenotonsillectomy on quality of life in pediatric patients
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1639–1644, October 2003
How to Cite
Flanary, V. A. (2003), Long-term effect of adenotonsillectomy on quality of life in pediatric patients. The Laryngoscope, 113: 1639–1644. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200310000-00003
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!