Presented as a Candidate's Thesis to the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Development of the Bowman-Birk inhibitor for oral cancer chemoprevention and analysis of neu immunohistochemical staining intensity with Bowman-Birk inhibitor concentrate treatment†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1687–1702, October 2003
How to Cite
Armstrong, W. B., Wan, X. S., Kennedy, A. R., Taylor, T. H. and Meyskens, F. L. (2003), Development of the Bowman-Birk inhibitor for oral cancer chemoprevention and analysis of neu immunohistochemical staining intensity with Bowman-Birk inhibitor concentrate treatment. The Laryngoscope, 113: 1687–1702. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200310000-00007
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2003
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: U01-CA46496 and P30CA 62203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!