Combining acoustic and electrical hearing
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1726–1730, October 2003
How to Cite
Gantz, B. J. and Turner, C. W. (2003), Combining acoustic and electrical hearing. The Laryngoscope, 113: 1726–1730. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200310000-00012
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2003
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Number: 2 P50 DC00242
- General Clinical Research Centers Program, NCRR, National Institutes of Health; the Iowa Lions Sight and Hearing Foundation; and the Cochlear Corporation. Grant Number: RR00059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!