Connexin 26 mutations and nonsyndromic hearing impairment in Northern Finland
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1758–1763, October 2003
How to Cite
Löppönen, T., Väisänen, M.-L., Luotonen, M., Allinen, M., Uusimaa, J., Lindholm, P., Mäki-Torkko, E., Väyrynen, M., Löppönen, H. and Leisti, J. (2003), Connexin 26 mutations and nonsyndromic hearing impairment in Northern Finland. The Laryngoscope, 113: 1758–1763. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200310000-00018
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2003
- Foundation for Paediatric Research in Finland and the Finnish Ear Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!