Presented in part at the 23rd Midwinter Meeting of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology, St. Petersburg, FL, February 20 to 24, 2000.
Antibodies to HSP-70 in normal donors and autoimmune hearing loss patients†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1770–1776, October 2003
How to Cite
Yeom, K., Gray, J., Nair, T. S., Arts, H. A., Telian, S. A., Disher, M. J., El-Kashlan, H., Sataloff, R. T., Fisher, S. G. and Carey, T. E. (2003), Antibodies to HSP-70 in normal donors and autoimmune hearing loss patients. The Laryngoscope, 113: 1770–1776. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200310000-00020
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2003
- Autoimmune Sensorineural Hearing Loss Research fund, The Ruth and Lynn Townsend Fund, a gift from the Holden Foundntion. Grant Number: USPHS NIHNIDCD R01 DC02272, R01 DC03686.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!