Dr. Rea was the visiting Graham Fraser Fellow in Otology during 2002.
Evidence for surviving outer hair cell function in congenitally deaf ears†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 11, pages 2030–2034, November 2003
How to Cite
Rea, P. A. and Gibson, W. P. R. (2003), Evidence for surviving outer hair cell function in congenitally deaf ears. The Laryngoscope, 113: 2030–2034. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200311000-00033
Supported by The Graham Fraser Memorial Trust, a registered charity based in the UK.
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!