Temporal bone abnormalities associated with hearing loss in waardenburg syndrome
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 11, pages 2035–2041, November 2003
How to Cite
Madden, C., Halsted, M. J., Hopkin, R. J., Choo, D. I., Benton, C. and Greinwald, J. H. (2003), Temporal bone abnormalities associated with hearing loss in waardenburg syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 113: 2035–2041. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200311000-00034
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!