The effect of hydrogen peroxide applied to the middle ear on inner ear function
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 11, pages 2042–2046, November 2003
How to Cite
Perez, R., Freeman, S., Cohen, D., Sichel, J.-Y. and Sohmer, H. (2003), The effect of hydrogen peroxide applied to the middle ear on inner ear function. The Laryngoscope, 113: 2042–2046. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200311000-00035
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!