Presented as a preliminary report at the 5th Extraordinary International Symposium on Recent Advances in Otitis Media, Sendai, Japan, April 17–20, 2001.
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 11, pages 2047–2051, November 2003
How to Cite
Eriksson, P. O. and Hellström, S. (2003), Acute otitis media develops in the rat after intranasal challenge of Streptococcus pneumoniae. The Laryngoscope, 113: 2047–2051. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200311000-00036
Supported by Swedish Medical Research Council grant K2001−73X-06578-19A, the Medical Faculty, Umeå University, and Spjutspetsmedel from the County Council of Vasterbotten.
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!