Results of Caldwell-Luc After Failed Endoscopic Middle Meatus Antrostomy in Patients With Chronic Sinusitis
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 12, pages 2148–2150, December 2003
How to Cite
Cutler, J. L., Duncavage, J. A., Matheny, K., Cross, J. L., Miman, M. C. and Oh, C. K. (2003), Results of Caldwell-Luc After Failed Endoscopic Middle Meatus Antrostomy in Patients With Chronic Sinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 113: 2148–2150. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200312000-00018
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!