Endonasal Surgery for Contact Point Headaches: A 10-Year Longitudinal Study
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2003 The Triological Society
Volume 113, Issue 12, pages 2151–2156, December 2003
How to Cite
Welge-Luessen, A., Hauser, R., Schmid, N., Kappos, L. and Probst, R. (2003), Endonasal Surgery for Contact Point Headaches: A 10-Year Longitudinal Study. The Laryngoscope, 113: 2151–2156. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200312000-00019
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!