Supported by Spanish Research Fund (FIS) grant 00/0213.
Supporting Cells As a Target of Cisplatin-Induced Inner Ear Damage: Therapeutic Implications †
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2004 The Triological Society
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 533–537, March 2004
How to Cite
Ramírez-Camacho, R., García-Berrocal, J. R., Buján, J., Martín-Marero, A. and Trinidad, A. (2004), Supporting Cells As a Target of Cisplatin-Induced Inner Ear Damage: Therapeutic Implications . The Laryngoscope, 114: 533–537. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200403000-00027
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!