Presented at the World Congress of Bronchology, Boston, MA, June 15, 2002.
A Laryngeal Dissection Station: Educational Paradigms in Phonosurgery†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2004 The Triological Society
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 878–882, May 2004
How to Cite
Dailey, S. H., Kobler, J. B. and Zeitels, S. M. (2004), A Laryngeal Dissection Station: Educational Paradigms in Phonosurgery. The Laryngoscope, 114: 878–882. doi: 10.1097/00005537-200405000-00017
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!